Wednesday, October 16, 2002

Overslept today because Tanner was itching all night; is that the gratitude I get for taking him for a walk? At least I saw a flea today, I thought he was having paranoid delusions the way he was constantly itching and I never saw a flea. Hopefully the advantage should kick in soon and all will be well again. He has to go to the vet in a month or so for his booster shots and all, so maybe he can do something about the itching.

So I was ten minutes late to my first class, so I just didn't go, I'm in the computer lab instead. Have to go to Econ in a bit, then study Latin until my exam at 3. Fun times.

But yes, I did take Tanner for a walk for the first time in like two weeks. We went about a mile up Cowles Mountain and back down. I think Tanner could've gone the distance, but it was getting dark and since he's not in the best shape, I didn't want to overdo it. I don't really like Cowles Mountain, its too crowded. I'll have to try one of the alternate routes up next time. Tanner doesn't share the trail very well, and all the joggers are a wee bit annoying, though I imagine they think the same of me.

No comments: