Monday, October 14, 2002

I think my last post deserves some illumination, lest you get the wrong idea about me. And in fairness to my dog, I should say I'm in about the same shape he is. I've been working on it a bit, though. I've even gotten beyond the point of buying exercise equipment and actually exercising. My bike gathers dust, but I use my "Dance Dance Revolution" home version on my Playstation from time to time. I'm actually on my second DDR pad, so I must have just danced the hell out of that first pad. Oh, and a warning for those thinking of buying the Disney home version after playing it in the arcade: The home version does not include "Johnny Be Good." But I digress. The point is, I've been working on self-improvement a bit, and found out the shocking fact that I don't have to feel like shit all the time. Shocking how better you feel when you just up your activity level a little bit.

So I'm gradually shedding my heretofore-consistent panda-bear shape. So far I'm enjoying the journey. And if I'm not absolutely ripped in a month or two, I'll realize I've wasted my time and give heavy drinking another go.

No comments: