Saturday, October 19, 2002

Just to clarify a previous post, when I refered to the Cove Theatre as being "out of my hands," I did not mean to imply that the theatre is not in fully capable hands now. I was simply reflecting on the fact that when I go there, I am reminded that it is no longer a defining factor in my life, that I am no longer involved in the motion picture exhibition industry, more specifically the operation of a single-screen arthouse theatre (one with a fully-functioning Proscenium Arch, no less). My days (well, some of them, anyway) at the Cove were some of the happiest days of my life (which reflects rather poorly on the rest of my life). Anyway, just wanted to say that monkeY is doing a bang-up job (Incidentally, Monika, I just noticed your journal's user name, "threaditup," cute).

No comments: