Monday, August 15, 2005

Heard of sudoku puzzles? Looks like a crossword puzzle with numbers, but it's actually a logic puzzle, where you have to fill in the numbers 1-9, so that each row and column, as well as each 3x3 box, contains each number exactly once. I managed to waste most of a workday on these sudoku puzzles, when I could have posted about my exciting Vegas vacation. They're kind of fun, but I have a feeling they'll get old fast. I finished the two easy ones, but made some mistakes on the medium level puzzle. Just carelessness, really, putting the same number on the same line twice. I'll have to try playing the software version when I get home (I've just been doing it on paper). Of course, that would waste valuable poker time (got to win back that cash I lost in Vegas somehow).

No comments: