Tuesday, July 08, 2003

I'm still sick. Last night I felt awful, a really bad headache on top of everything else; and I don't get headaches often, so I'm not good at coping with them. I didn't get much sleep, but by 4:30 or so I was out until my alarm went off, I think. Called in sick to work and slept until noon. Once I got up and had my coffee, I felt better, just sort of loopy, out of it. But I'm feeling pretty good now, and hopefully, if I can get a good night's sleep tonight, things can get back to normal tomorrow. I had an appointment to donate blood tomorrow, but moved it to Saturday. That was the only day I was free for some time, which is why I picked it, but I'm thinking I might have to reschedule again, since I doubt I'll be fully healthy by then. Oh, speaking of blood, I got my certificate for donating two gallons a few weeks ago. 1/5 of the way to my ten-gallon hat!

Now that I have high-speed internet access at home, I can listen to the Retro Cocktail Hour more often (I listen at work sometimes, but no one else seems to enjoy it). I found an interesting CD referenced on their page, a Lounge Tribute to Eminem. A bit pricy, but I'm mighty tempted. Amazon has more sound clips from the album.

No comments: