Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I saw Frauline Else at the La Jolla Playhouse on Sunday. I intended to post a more in-depth review on Monday, but I didn't feel like it. I'll just say I enjoyed it, and the starring actress, who also translated and adapted the play, was excellent.

Today at work was no fun. The computer was down for much of the morning, so I had to hand-write tickets all morning. And the customers seemed to be particularly stupid today. Considering I had a rather fitful night of sleep, waking up feeling quite ill at one point, and having a rather disturbing dream I'd rather not go into, and so was rather worn out to begin with, it just felt like a particulary long day.

I did go for a nice run after work. Ran along the beach for awhile, which was fun; seeing as I run so much in La Jolla, I wonder why I don't run on the beach more often. Running down the road to Black's Beach killed my knees, though, and it was quite hot, so I was pretty worn out, but I got a good three-mile run in, followed by a nice two-mile walk back to my car. Makes up for cutting my long run this weekend short; I could feel a cold coming on.

Would write more...but so very, very tired...

No comments: