Saturday, March 22, 2003

Took Tanner to Cowles Mountain today. Didn't go too far, though, it was too hot to take Tanner all the way up. I should've gone somewhere with more shade for him, since it was a beautiful day today. I enjoyed myself, though; I wasn't used to seeing so much plant life on the mountain, with all the flowers in bloom. It's usually a fairly barren place, but not right now. Tanner seemed to enjoy himself as well, even though he didn't get to go very far. And since I don't have school this week, I should have plenty of time to take him for walks this week.

Went to Barona this evening, lost a fair amount of cash. Then Cecily called me drunk, rambling on, so I ended up heading over there, but by the time I got there, she was of course sleeping. So I felt kind of stupid showing up, but not like I had anything better to do; my plans were just to list some of Dad's CDs and stuff for sale on E-Bay or Half.com (or I suppose I could save all of his Sheryl Crow CDs for myself, I'm sure I'll listen to them a lot).

Overall, another thrilling weekend. Work tomorrow. Hurray.

No comments: