Friday, March 21, 2003

I went to the gym today, for the first time in a while. Got in a pretty good workout, and I actually ran to and from the gym. It was the first time I'd done that, which is pretty sad, since its not much more than a mile away. Figured it was a real waste of gas to drive to the gym and then get on an exercise bike to warm up before hitting the weights. It's not very far to run, but for some reason it makes me feel like I accomplished a lot more than I usually do when I go to the gym.

I went out to dinner with my mom tonight (I know how to live it up Friday nights, no?). We went to Albert's restaurant at the Zoo. It was a very nice meal. I had the sea bass, with lobster fritters beforehand and a peanut brittle chocolate mousse for dessert, while my mom had jerked chicken with tamales beforehand and some sort of mereinge for dessert. A little bit pricy, but really good food, and not too bad a value when you figure the stands around the park charge five bucks for nachos.

I uploaded a few pictures. I was going to upload more, but I realize they're still a bit big, and I don't feel like shrinking them down and setting up a photo album page for them, so I just uploaded a few and figured I'd post them here, if I can remember how. Here's me:

Here's my dog:

And here's more of Tanner: More pictures to come, probably.

No comments: