Sunday, March 30, 2003

Relatively uneventful day at work. I was sort of blue for much of the day, for various reasons, many of which have been documented in this blog over the preceeding days and weeks and months. But a nice run on such a beautiful day couldn't help but pick me up a bit. Lots of birds and wildflowers, and I even got to watch two hummingbirds tango up close. Apparently they were so busy stabing each other with their beaks, they couldn't be bothered to take notice of me. I'm not sure if they were fighting or courting, but it was interesting to watch.

Then I went out to eat with my mom, all-you-can-eat chinese buffet. A pretty good value as far as buffets go, wish I could remember its name so I could recommend it. And now I'm settling in to an evening of television before my first day of school tomorrow. Mark my words: This is the quarter I won't fail miserably at everything I attempt.

No comments: