Thursday, November 07, 2002

So apparently my concerns regarding my first paper for Modern Scottish Literature were unfounded. I got an A/A-, the split grade being something the professor does, apparently, to give him the leeway to change our grade should he not like our future work. Which seems odd, but I won't complain. The professor described my writing style as "cautious but lively." He was also rather forgiving of some major typos I let slip by. So with this latest development, I am now quite hopeful for my grade in Scottish Literature, and plan to work very hard on the main paper for that course, am not too hopeful about Econ, though I got a B+ on the midterm, but I don't really care; as long as I pass, I'll be happy. Latin is the wildcard, but I think I'll swing a B- or so (maybe a B if I shape up, but that won't happen).

No comments: