Friday, November 08, 2002

Love that rain...took me an hour to get to La Jolla today, ended up missing my first class (which is why I am in the computer lab writing this). Some jackass in a huge truck tried to cut in line on the 8 West getting on the 5 North, I was having none of it. He tried to intimidate me, with his fucking hydralics or something, but I held my ground. I hoped he'd hit me, so he'd have to get out of his truck and I could shove "The Club" up his ass. This is why I don't own a gun, I have rage issues. But no one will convince me that the world would not be better off if that man were dead. I hate driving. Actually, I like driving, I just hate the other cars. Of course, because of the traffic, I now have nothing to do until 3, and I can't hang out underneath my favorite trees because of the weather, so I am going to have to kill a little time in the computer lab, maybe have an early lunch, then try to find a dry yet secluded place to do my Latin homework and study for the mini-quiz we have today. I wished I'd just stayed home until Latin, would've made things easier. But I actually was looking forward to my Lit class today, we were discussing The Cheviot, The Stag, and the Black, Black Oil, which I rather enjoyed and will probably base my final paper for the course on. But no point showing up 20 minutes late, that's rather rude. So now I just have to fill time and hopefully not put off my Latin too long, my grade is really suffering in that class.

No comments: