Saturday, November 09, 2002

First to follow up on my last post, I studied for Latin and did okay on the miniquiz, I think, forgot some macrons, but he usually only takes off about a quarter-point for that sort of nonsense. I have a nice long, long weekend (except for work, of course) to prepare for the next major quiz, and if I get a good grade on that, I have enough of a cushion that, as long as I keep up on the subject reasonably, I will definately pass the course. Planning my next quarter at school depressed me. I planned to complete the Econ sequence and continue Latin, and by doing both it will be impossible to have an all M/W/F or all Tu/Th schedule. Putting off Econ, I eventually developed an all M/W/F schedule, which works the best with work and all, but after reviewing the Literature major requirements, realized that, except for Latin, I would not really advance any closer to a degree with that schedule. So I think I'll end up with one 10:00 class M/W/F, and Econ and Literary Theory on Tu/Th. I absolutely hate the idea of having two such boring classes twice a week, which means they meet for an hour and a half. But I don't know what I can do. Damn, labor me vocat. More later.

No comments: