Sunday, June 22, 2003

Just accidentally hit the back button, mis-read a warning message Blogger considerately put up, and lost my post. Not that it was too fascinating, but I'm sure you're all eagerly awaiting my comments on the Vanity Fair teen issue.

Today was a boring day at work. Did get some reading done. The Vanity Fair teen issue made me feel old. All those 1986 birthdays, attached to people who could buy and sell me many times over. It was interesting to read, with some sketchy moments; when they refered to Amanda Bynes' "ripening," I was a bit disturbed.

Amber was working; I hadn't worked with her in awhile. I meant to ask her what her plans were, now that she's a college graduate, but I didn't get a chance to talk to her much. We chatted in the morning, but we mostly just discussed Weird Al; turns out she and Paula were also in the audience.

I agreed to work tomorrow, 11-3. I should've just said I'd work all day, get a bit more money. But I wanted to make it to the post office, see if a package I'm waiting for is in. I'm rather eager to read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time.

No comments: