Saturday, June 21, 2003

I see my grades were posted on-line today. B- in Econ, C+ in African-American Lit. I was satisfied, all things considered. It is disappointing, especially the C+, since I think I had a pretty solid A- going into the final paper; so apparently I received a 0 on the final paper, which is fair, the syllabus said no late work would be accepted. As for Econ, if I had just studied a tad more for the final, I could've at least made it a solid B. But a 2.5 GPA isn't shameful, and this is the first quarter I actually completed an upper-division course, so I think I'm beginning to get back into the swing of things. Now, if only I can actually complete a full course load in the fall, I can begin to actually think about graduating sometime.

Went for a nice 5 mile run this morning. I originally planned to run in San Clemente Canyon, but as I headed in that direction, I encountered rain, so I turned around and went to Mission Trails Regional Park, where it was dry. My feet are a bit sore, though, think I need to get new running shoes.

No comments: