Thursday, March 11, 2004

It must be a sad reflection on my physical state that I am feeling physical pain after a day of playing shuffleboard. I suppose it's more of a repetitive-movement injury than a sports injury, but still. At least I won three games out of four.

It's been an uneventful week for the most part. I haven't had much motivation to do much of anything. I had hoped to get back to a vigilant running program, but with the unseasonal heat, managed to put that off another week (this weekend, I swear!). But I haven't really done anything this week. I did do a little cleaning yesterday, and went to the grocery store for the first time post-strike. I had a three-dollar-off coupon for a pound of Starbucks coffee, so I bought that and another loss-leader, cheap cheese. I forgot my list, though, so I need to go back today and get the rest of what I needed. For all the talk about the big sales that the grocery stores were going to have, I didn't see all that many great deals in the paper. A few bargains out there, though.

But yeah, hard to get myself motivated to do anything these days. I think it's a vicious circle, if I ran, I'd have more energy, but I don't have enough energy to run. But maybe over spring break, and then with a better school schedule next quarter, I can start getting back into my old routine.

No comments: