Friday, September 09, 2005

I just settled in front of the TV to watch the U.S. Open, and after checking the odds, decided to put some money on Sharapova. I missed getting the bet in by just seconds, and so of course Sharapova breaks for the first point. So I was upset I didn't get my money in, though now it looks like Clijsters might break, too. It's going to be a close game, I was just surprised they were offering about +160 on Sharapova.

Regardless of whether I have money on it, though, I'm expecting a good game. I doubt it can top the Blake/Agassi match on Wednesday, but what can, really? Too bad Davenport's out, though. Update: Turns out being slow on the draw saved me $20. I don't think Pierce has a chance, so I'll probably put that money on Clijsters, assuming the odds aren't too bad.

No comments: