Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Dance Dance Revolution and weight loss. RedOctane also has a website on the phenomenon. My DDR pad has been gathering dust for some time. Mainly because it's just not the same with the plastic pads. Not as responsive. I was at Fry's Electronics yesterday, and admiring their metal DDR platforms, but for $200, I think I'll pass.

I went to Fry's because they had the new special edition of The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly on sale, but they were out of stock. I did get The Great Escape on sale, though. And then, in the clearance rack, I found a series of DVDs of Once Upon a Hamster, which I used to watch on Animal Planet at 3 AM, while Cecily's cat would go crazy watching her woodland friends frolick on the T.V. I used to wonder what sort of person watched this show at 3 in the morning, but I guess the answer is people like me. At $5 a pop, I was tempted to buy them all, but eventually just bought two. I regret not getting them all, but I am not going back to buy the rest, because that would be pathetic.

No comments: