Friday, August 15, 2003

Just got home from a morning run in Tecolote Canyon. Was hoping to get five miles in, but called it quits at four. I probably should've gone for five, but quitting while I was still running strong was probably a good idea. When I got home, I reviewed my training log and my past race results, trying to come up with a goal for my upcoming 10K. I hoped to shave a minute off my previous 10K PR, but I can see that's unreasonable for me at the moment. I've really slowed down this summer. But I think shaving 30 seconds should be a reasonable, yet challenging, goal. That would require a 7:17 pace. So we'll see if I meet that goal, which will be a nice gauge of how high to set my sites for my upcoming half-marathon.

I recently discovered Bluegrasscountry.org. Very nice. I've listened to it at work from time to time, but I was under the impression it was somehow exclusive to iMusic, and since I don't have a Mac at home, I couldn't listen. But I was wrong. Check it out, its great.

No comments: