Thursday, January 06, 2005

So a new quarter of school is now underway. I cannot exactly say that my classes are absolutely riveting, but they are probably a bit more engaging than last quarter (not saying much). I have an evening class Mondays and Wednesdays, which I hate. Though, of course, when the subject matter is as absolutely riveting as the history of literary criticism, the hour and a half just flies by. Actually, considering it is a class I haven't been looking forward to taking, it's not as bad as I feared. The amount of reading I'll have this quarter is a bit daunting, though I'm actually more dismayed about having to carry the two heavy readers around more than actually reading them. If there was parking available within two miles of my first class, I'd be okay, but there isn't, so I'm not. But I suppose what does not kill me makes me stronger. Or leads to a lifetime of lower back pain.

No comments: