Sunday, May 07, 2006

I saw Wendy Waldman in concert, with Stacy Earle and Mark Stuart. Good show all-around, with Waldman doing a strong hour-long set, and the Earle/Stuart performance being a nice bonus. Couldn't quite decide if I found Earle annoying or endearing, it went back and forth, but overall I enjoyed their set.

When I came out, my car wouldn't start. Had to call AAA, and didn't get home until midnight, and had planned to do some schoolwork that evening. So that was annoying. Especially so considering I had borrowed my mom's car, as mine is way past due for an oil change, and I figured the Camry would be more reliable. But I think, being unfamiliar with it, I must have bumped something, and left the lights on. In any event, it's working fine now, but I'm driving my own car at the moment, as I'm going to a house concert in Lakeside, and would rather not break down in a neighborhood where I'm advised to bring a flashlight just to walk to and from my car.

No comments: