Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I had a bit of a scare a week or so ago, when I dropped my iPod in the driveway. It hit the concrete hard and bounced a bit, and I was sure it was a goner. But other than some scratches, it seems fine. But then this weekend, I went to listen to something, and the hard drive was empty--no songs at all. It was strange, that it still showed 10 gigs of hard drive space were full, but no songs were available, like it was just the playlists that got erased. Unfortunately, to solve the problem, I had to upload my entire library back onto the iPod (which didn't really take that long). I was afraid that it was a delayed reaction from being dropped, but nothing has happened since. I uploaded songs to the iPod right before this happened, so I'm hoping there was a connection error or I unplugged the iPod too soon or something, but I'll be keeping an eye on it.

No comments: