Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I just had a conversation in which it was revealed that I had Steve Gutenberg and Judge Reinhold confused. Anyone have any idea how this might have happened? The two look nothing alike, and I'm not aware of any similar roles they played. The only thing I can think of is the names, Gutenberg Bible being what Judges might have sworn you in on at one time. Anyway, I felt a little foolish about that mix-up, especially since I realize I'd been confused on this matter for some time (how Reinhold's appearance on Arrested Development didn't set me straight, I don't know).

Another embarassing item, I passed out at the blood bank on Monday. I've given blood quite a few times with no issues, so it was a bit surprising. But suddenly some nurse asked if I was okay, and I said I was fine, and gradually came to realize I was on the floor. I think it happened because I haven't slept well lately, and Monday was my first chance in awhile to sleep in, so I didn't get up until about 11:30, which means I didn't have breakfast, and I wasn't drinking water all morning. But in my fall, I apparently hurt my shoulder, which is still a bit sore this evening. I planned to go to the gym this evening and see if I could loosen it up, but decided on second chance I should take it easy a few days until I'm sure I'm back to normal. In any event, be assured that I will get up early the next time I give blood, have a big breakfast and drink lots of water.

No comments: