Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I'm sick. I don't think it's too serious, just some stomach bug that hopefully will pass by morning. But it's rather unfortunate that I have a take-home mid-term exam due in about two hours. I'm almost done, just need to add a paragraph or two about T.S. Eliot and mimesis, and I'm good to go. But I was not really in a great condition to write essays on topics I would have struggled with under ideal circumstances. I think I have managed to churn out some writing that will recieve a passing grade, but I'm rather embarrased by my work, and don't look forward to dragging myself to class this evening and turning it in (hopefully my stomach will have calmed down enough by then that there won't be any unfortunate incidents--I haven't kept any food down yet today). But at least with the completion of this assignment, the mid-term aspect of the quarter will be done, and then it's all smooth sailing until finals week. A nice little breather. But I've killed enough time with this quick post, I should get back to work.

No comments: